May 31, 2009

Most Anti-Essential Christian Reading List

I totally didnt ask for permission to do this, but I am giving him props. This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. This is a list of the most anti-essential Christian books offered up by Eugene Cho's readers. They are fake and fantastic.

  • Everyone Is Going To Hell Except Me – John MacArthur
  • There’s No ‘U’ in Ministry: A Woman’s Guide – Mark Driscoll
  • Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid – John Hagee
  • God’s Most Glorified When We’re Most Calvinified in Him, by John Piper
  • Right Behind – a fresh set of Apocalyptic chronicles by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins
  • Eugene Cho Haven’t Published Squat so No One Can Even Make Fun of Him – by Eugene Cho
  • We Know Jesus Better Than You Do – The Vatican Curia
  • I’m Cool With Whatever (Featuring Enhanced Doodle Graphics) – Brian McLaren
  • This Book Looks Longer Than It Really Is – Rob Bell
  • God Wants You To Pay For My Airplane – Creflo Dollar
  • 10 Keys To The 8 Steps To The 3 Paths To The 1 Way to God (TM) – Rick Warren
  • I Secretly Wish I Were the Pope: A Memoir – N.T. Wright
  • How to Smile – Joel Osteen
  • How to Fall in My Presence – Benny Hinn
  • Hippie Christianity for Ordinary Rednecks – Shane Claiborne
  • You Can Kiss Dating My Daughter Goodbye – Joshua Harris, Sr
you can check out the original link here. http://eugenecho.wordpress.com/2009/03/07/the-most-anti-essential-christian-books/

0 comments: